The Fundraising Manager Position is perfect for an early-career development professional with at least two-years proven success in donor management and outreach communications. This is an agency that is growing and looking for creative team members to support that growth.
This position provides flexibility of either part-time or full-time, to meet your personal needs. As an international non-profit & NGO, Meds & Food for Kids offers flexible schedules that include Work From Home, office-based and hybrid options.
This key position coordinates with and reports directly to the Chief Advancement & Strategic Communications Officer. In addition, this position interfaces with the Development Committee of the Board of Directors and with the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Management of eTapestry donor database.
• Management of gift processing, executing prompt acknowledgement of donations.
• Managing Social Media Communications across multiple platforms.
• Managing the agency’s website;
• Managing donor communications.
• Executing a mail and e-mail campaigns, and creating progress reports for internal and external use.
• Assist with the planning and execution of fundraising events, including annual Gala.
• The preferred candidate will have at least two years of experience in fundraising development.
• Be proficient in eTapestry (or similar CRM database), social media platforms and website management.
• Will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be self-directed and demonstrate a strong ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and groups.
• Applicants should possess the ability to exercise independent judgment and take initiative.
• Compensation commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits are available.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please put “Fundraising Manager” in the subject line when sending documents. Only finalists will be contacted. The deadline for submitting applications is November 25, 2022 and the position will be filled immediately.