On May 10th, Meds & Food for Kids is participating in Give STL Day* to raise funds for life-saving Medika Mamba to treat malnourished children.
This year, our goal is to raise $10,000 - enough to provide treatment for 141 children.
Help us reach this goal by creating your own Give STL Day fundraiser for Meds & Food for Kids:
> Go to https://www.givestlday.org/mfkhaiti
> Click on the “Fundraise” button on the top right of the page
> Login to your donor account, or create one to proceed.
Customize your Fundraising Page:
- Create a title for your fundraiser
“Pat’s Fundraiser for Meds & Food for Kids”
“Fundraiser to Save Malnourished Children”
- Create a custom URL
- Set a goal - this can be any amount of your choice
- Choose a “Hero Image” - options for these can be found on MFK’s main Give STL Day page, or you can create your own
- Add your “story” - tell your friends why you are fundraising to save thousands of children with MFK!
- Save your fundraiser (please note it may take up to 2 hours for your fundraising page to show publicly)
- SHARE your fundraising page! Fundraisers are only successful when they are shared - copy your unique URL to share with family, friends, and other contacts by email and social media.
On behalf of thousands of malnourished children and their families,
for supporting Meds & Food for Kids this Give STL Day!
Still have questions?
Contact Melissa George, Fundraising Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 314-619-9451
*Give STL Day is a day of charitable giving in the St. Louis area, home to the Meds & Food for Kids US office. Learn more at https://www.givestlday.org/content/about